Featued Book Review

Below is my current featured book review. To find other books, click on the links on the sidebar or search above.

Friday, March 30, 2007

My Wonderful Parents



I thought I'd give my wonderful parents a SHOUT OUT on my blog. I've never really said anything about them, so I thought that I would just post something about them on here. (And surprisingly, I actually LIKE my parents!! I don't pretend to hate them like a lot of teenagers nowadays do.)

Anyway, my parents both have blogs, so click on the links below to visit them.

My Dad's blog: Hammer and Nail

My Mom's blog: Thinking As A Woman

Also the picture at the top of this post is of my mom and dad, if anyone was wondering.

4 comments:

Alice C. said...

Thanks, sweetie--we think you're wonderful, too! I love you so much and I'm proud of you. You are a nice young woman who loves the Lord, and I thank God for that.

Mom.

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline! I just found your blog - awesome! I will be sure to check out some of the books you've reviewed - I love to read and I love to have books recommended to me. Any suggestions on your all time favorites that I should start with?

Cari C. said...

Hi Mrs. Leah,

Some of my favorite books, are mostly what I have posted here. I would recommend The Rivers of Judah. It is a fairly easy reading level, but it s aimed more at teenage girls and woman. My mom liked it.

Caroline

Anonymous said...

They are my parents to Mary.