Featued Book Review

Below is my current featured book review. To find other books, click on the links on the sidebar or search above.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Reading Spree

Sorry it has taken me totally forever to post again. Okay, not really. Only 12 days, but, hey, it is almost two weeks. I think I had reading spree. I don't usually read that may books that quickly. Well.........maybe I do. I had just gotten a TON of new books, so I read most, if not all, of them. Around then was when I decided to start this blog. I still have a bunch of books that I want to post on, but I am posting this to let people know not to expect so many posts all the time. I plan to start posting about once or twice a week. Maybe more.

Again, if you are reading this blog, please, please, please leave a comment so I know who you are and that you DO read this unimportant, maybe slightly entertaining, blog.

4 comments:

Renata said...

Hey there. I'm just letting you know that I have visited :-)

Alice C. said...

I'm reading your blog, honey, and I think it's great! We should try to do something to get you some recognition so other young people can find out about good books they should read. Keep up the good work!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Caroline,

I have finally taken time to find this blog. By the way, how many blogs do you really have? You amaze me with the quantity and quality of the books you read; I am so proud of you. You write well too!

Keep it up,
Grandma

I know I didn't need to say that!

Glenn said...

I love this blog! Hope your doing well. Hey, check out my blog at www.glennsmovies.blogspot.com.
Hope to see you soon!


Love,
Glenn